Pre-fabricated and modular homes company
We design and fabricate exceptionally homes, commercial buildings and Industrial Buildings
Modular construction allows you to quickly assembly a safe and cozy home ready to move in. It is a economical method of in-factory fabrication and assembly on-site in record time, allowing for earlier preparation of elements in the production hall and final assembly on your plot.
There are practically no restrictions in modular construction when it comes to size and design. Our modulars can be freely customized on esthetic’s any room sized, with multiple floors, and diverse material finishing’s creating beautiful look’s and comfort of the house.
The entire house design is done in our main architecture and engineering office’s, and fabricated in our production facilities, and its assembly on the plot takes only from a few days to a month, depending on design and size.
It is possible to order a modular home or commercial from our catalogs, or we can custom made as per design and floor plans requested, as well as fully furnished and ready to move in time record.
Our modular’s is equipped with the necessary primary installations, to connect onsite sewage, rainwater drainage, electricity, ventilation, and other system’s as per client’s request, from solar energy to hydro to water recycle station.
Our modular homes only takes a few months pass from ordering to moving home.
The process starts with structural design detail for each modular unit, our unique system allow to have any facade design and floor plan configuration.
Once the technical design for the facade and floor plan configuration, our interior design team will design the interiors.
Once the process of interior design layout is finalized by our interior design teams, we start the process for the 3D rendering and 3D videos
Once the last 3 step of the design process are done, our engineers will start the technical CaD’s for structural and mechanical detail.
Once our engineers finalized the technical CaD’s, they start the process of engineering fabrication advance CaD’s for our modular factory start production.
Final step go to our document controller teams, where they finalize all the necessary documentation, from design to certification to assembly onsite documents
- Our architect’s, engineering and interior design teams will provide full design and set of 3D rendering’s, 3D video’s, technical CaD drawings and specification book’s for the full house or commercial, land plot and geographic location assessment, ground foundations assessment and design, wind and weight loads studies, mechanical or renewable’s for the building, a complete package for each building.
- Preparations need to be done on-site, such as the main infrastructure of the plot, roads, water, gas, electric, communications, sewage and foundations. We can design and assist the Client to option for of-the-grid infrastructure with new technologies and implementation.
- Our modular homes have 4 types of foundations, concrete slab, pylon or brick foundation with concrete slab, pylon or pier foundations with our metal floor structures and earthquake foundations.
- In our modular home, the beam’s, column’s, panel’s and roof are light weight modular structures made of 6000 series aluminum alloy, with a diverse choice of finishing material’s, each piece can be assemble by two to four labor with a small sized forklift, easy to assembly by our unique interlock systems.
- We provide step-by-step and 3D video instructions line, and we provide on-site engineer’s to supervise the assembly, for construction companies we provide training for assembly.
A slab foundation is made of concrete that is typically 4" to 6" thick in the center. The concrete slab is often placed on a layer of sand for drainage or to act as a cushion.
- Less Time to Dry. It takes less time for a concrete slab to dry. Less downtime means that construction can move along without delay. There is no need to wait the several days it takes for the concrete in a poured basement to cure and dry.
- Less Risk of Damage from Flooding or Leaking of GassesSlab foundations minimize the risk of damage from flooding or the leaking of gas, such as radon, from a basement or crawl space into the house.
- Protection from Pests. A concrete slab can protect a home from termites or other insects as there are no open spaces underneath the house that provide access to wooden joists or supports insects could chew. Slabs can also be pre-treated with insecticides to be sure they do not nest underneath.
- Cost Savings. Cost savings is one of the biggest advantages. In many cases, the home buyer can shave as much as $10,000 off the cost of the house. If it is built on a slab there is no crawl space or basement to budget for. This is particularly true when a builder has to carve a basement out of solid rock, a very expensive proposition.
- Less Steps. Slab homes are often built closer to the ground than homes with basements or crawl spaces, thus reducing the number of steps required to enter the home. Easy access is advantageous for those who are less physically able.
Ground pile screws offer an alternative and innovative solution which has plenty of advantages over traditional concrete solutions.
- Soil sealing is a thing of the past. In comparison to concrete foundations, when using ground pile screws you avoid any unnecessary surface sealing of the soil. This in itself offer several advantages: First of all, the soil ecosystem is not disturbed and it remains intact. In addition, rainwater can trickle down under the foundations directly and no separate drainage channels need to be installed. This prevents any long-lasting damage to the soil and means that the construction site can be used again after the building has been dismantled.
- No excavation needed. When building foundations with concrete, extensive excavation and soil moving work is necessary. But this can be messy, it can cause crop damage and the material that has been removed has to be disposed of one way or another. But this is all a thing of the past with ground pile screws. Ground screws are driven into the ground with lightweight but extremely powerful machines.
- This means that no waste material is produced, the surrounding area remains largely unaffected and the soil is not damaged. Even in areas where load-bearing layers lie deep underground, extendible ground pile screws can be used to build a deep foundation without any complicated or costly excavation work.
Two types of earthquake Isaac systems. Isolator and an active seismic devise. The two solutions differ in several respects, such as the operating mechanism and the method of installation.
- Insulators are systems that, as the name implies, they isolate the structure at the base to avoid the transmission of the seismic action, by responding passively to the earthquake. They are installed between the foundations and the upper part building.
- I active seismic protection systems, as the I-Pro anti-seismic device 1, are smart technologies that they "react" to the earthquake, activating only in the event of a shock. By developing a modulated force based on the accelerations, they counteract and minimize oscillations. The I-Pro 1 active seismic heatsink is installed directly on the roof building.
- Compared to seismic isolators, this active device features reduced installation and maintenance costs, because it does not require invasive interventions on the building and carries out a "self check”weekly to constantly check their performance.
CONCRETE OR METAL FLOORS
Advantages of Concrete Flooring:
A properly constructed floor will outlast most of the other components of the building. Concrete floors designed to carry the imposed loading will generally possess adequate stiffness and will not deflect under the applied load. Concrete floors possess high thermal mass and this can be used to improve the internal environment within the dwelling and reduce the energy demand for thermal comfort. Concrete floors can be constructed quickly. Precast flooring systems have the added advantage of reducing the amount of labour required on site. Concrete floor is nonabsorbent and hence offers sufficient resistance to dampness. This is used for water retaining floors as well as stores
Advantages of metal floors: Long, column-free floor spans. Relatively lightweight beams compared with other long-span systems. Economic long-span solution. Pre camber can be accommodated during the manufacture of the members. Regular openings in the web allow ducts and other services to pass through the beams. Cellular beams can be arranged as long-span secondary beams, supporting the floor slab directly, or as long-span primary beams which are aligned parallel to the span of the slab supporting other cellular beams or conventional rolled section secondary beams. The secondary beams are typically placed at 3 - 4 m spacing, supported by primary beams on a 6 m, 7.5 m or 9 m column grid. The decking and slab can be designed using decking manufacturer's design tables or software.
BASIC DEFINITION OF A MODULAR HOME
Modular homes are houses built off-site, usually in an indoor, quality-controlled setting. Modular homes are completed in sections called modules, according to specific plans. These sections are then transported to the site where they are assembled by builders and installed into the foundations.
Modular buildings “are built to equal or higher standards as on-site stick-built homes. The building method is referred to as permanent modular construction.”
WHY WE DESIGN AND MODULAR HOMES WITH ALUMINUM
As early as the 1900’s, aluminum has been used in the construction industry. However it was not until the 1920’s, when the electrolysis process reduced the cost to produce aluminum by 80%, that aluminum became widely used in building construction. One of the most recognizable buildings in the world, the Empire State Building which was constructed in 1931, utilized aluminum in all of its basic structures and even on the famous Spire.
What Makes Aluminum So Valuable in Construction?
A light-weight and strong metal with natural corrosion resistance, aluminum is the third most abundant element on Earth. With additional properties such as high strength-to-weight ratio, durability, machinability, and reflectivity, aluminum alloys have become a building material of choice for applications such as siding material, roofing material, gutters and downspouts, window trim, architectural details, and even structural support for grid shell style architecture, drawbridges, high-rise buildings and skyscrapers.
With aluminum, such as aluminum alloy 6061, it is possible to create structures that cannot be produced using other building materials such as wood, plastic or steel. Finally, aluminum is soundproof and airtight. The aluminum frames allow for an exceptionally tight seal. Dust, air, water, and sound are unable to penetrate main structures, doors and windows when they are closed. Therefore, aluminum has cemented itself as a highly valuable building material in the modern construction industry.
Aluminum a A Green Metal
Aluminum has many characteristics that make it a green alternative. First, aluminum is non-toxic in any amount. Second, aluminum is 100% recyclable and can be recycled infinitely into itself without losing any of its properties. Recycling aluminum takes only about 5% of the energy necessary to produce the same amount of aluminum.
Strength and Corrosion Resistance
The 6000 aluminum alloy series is often used in large construction applications, such as those involving the structure of buildings. An aluminum alloy that utilizes magnesium and silicon as its primary alloying elements, aluminum alloy 6061 is highly versatile, strong, and lightweight. The addition to chromium to aluminum alloy 6061 results in high corrosion resistance which makes it an ideal candidate for building applications such as structures and roofing. With a high strength to weight ratio, aluminum offers almost the same strength as steel at only about half of the weight. Because of this, aluminum alloys are commonly used in high-rise structures and skyscrapers. Working with aluminum allows for a lighter weight, less expensive building, without a reduction to rigidity. All of this means that overall maintenance costs of aluminum buildings is minimal and the lifespan of the structures is longer.
OUR FACTORY FACILITIES
We design and develop new metal mechanism for our modular systems, 20.000 square meters of factory facilities and expanding. In our factory facilities we have up to date advance machinery, we fabricate modular home in record time. With our furniture support production facilities we customize indoor and outdoor furniture, paneling, hardware, components, metal panels, to meet our customers needs, assuring our quality in our productions up to project specifications.