Our modular homes and warehouses pass the structural and material standard testing according with United States of America Building regulations and codes.
The 2018 International building code [IBC] - Structural
The 2018 International energy Conservation code [IECC] - Insulation
90% of our modulars are fire rated
Tested as a normal convention building structure, fire rated, low maintenance
- Custom design and technical’s available for clients with no limit on size for the modular units with fast delivery
- Technical Drawings for the units and foundations
- We used click system aluminum alloy structure [custom panel thickness]
- Aluminum composite panel or [ACP], for the exterior and interior walls.
- Our panel structure are design to receive any type of indoor or outdoor panels, such as wood, gypsum, ACP, plywood, micro-cement and others.
- Option on the design structure up to 3 floors.
- Weather resistance from [-15 degrees Celsius to + 40 degrees Celsius], double glazing windows = steady indoor temperature, energy efficiency.
- Roff loads can support 300kg per square meter, with wind loads up to 160mph to 180mph. New design [200mph to 220mph].
- Earthquake foundation system available.
- Eco-Friendly made of recycle materials, no use of woods or other materials for the main structure = no termites, rust with low maintenance.
- Two size panels [custom size]
- Record time fabrication and assembly on-site, less footprint.
- Can be added solar, recycle, and of-grid infrastructure.
- The deployment of our engineering teams on-site.